Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

18 Months going on 18 yrs or at least 6

So over the weekend I was being a "box person" trying to catch a little bit of Lou Mongello's meet after the marathon from the Magic Kingdom. Aidan, my adorable 18 month old was being his usual destructive self in the living room with me. Then he wandered off to our back room which is also our computer room/play area. Then I felt the breeze........... I got up to investigate and our sliding glass door had been unlocked and opened and Aidan was in the snow trying to make his ways to the swing set. I go running out and brining him in to change him out of all the wet clothes. I told Jeff about this and the both of us started to worry if Aidan does this at 18 months what will be next. Our oldest Riley was such a nice quiet boy and we never had any of this to deal with.
You would think we would learn. About an hour later Jeff was with Aidan and again he wander into the back room unlocked and opened the door to try again. This time he wasn't wearing shoes and came running back on his own saying he was cold.
Needless to say we are on a hunt to find a more complicated lock for our little escape artist.
Are we alone in our struggle to stay one step ahead of Aidan?

No comments:

Post a Comment