Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year New Me

So every year when January comes around you see all the fitness equipment go on-sale, gym memberships become cheaper and diet places run specials. As much as I know I need to still loose some of the baby weight from Aidan, I am just not ready for all that yet. I have a messed-up ankle and want to try to avoid a third surgery.
Therefore, I am going to do something I know I can do and I am inviting you to follow along. I am going to grow my hair out. As you can see from my profile pic I have pretty short hair and just last summer it was down to my shoulders. I am not sure how long I want it this time. 
I have already started. I went to visit my amazing stylist Jeff of Jeffrey Roberts Salon and have give him the word. "Do not let me chop it off" I got a little trim tonight to get me started and now it will be 7 weeks until my next appointment. This is a change from the 3-4 weeks I would have to go with short hair. 
I am hoping once my hair gets to where I want it my ankle will be ready to work me with and start the loose the baby weight quest.
Jeffrey Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment