Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

I Applied Again

I am back to using this site and it has been years since I posted but I am thinking I should try this again. Maybe someday it will stick.
It is that time of year again. The time when many of my Disney peeps need to look at themselves and decide should I apply to be a member of the Mom's Panel. As many of us know this is more than just a panel of moms telling you what to do with kids at Disney. This is a community above all else. I have had the pleasure to meet a few of the members over the years and have found them to be magical in and of themselves to be around or to talk to. So that makes me wonder can I be that magical? Do I have what it takes?
I would like to think I do. Helping people plan their Disney Vacation I think is the easy part for the panelist, but this is just my opinion from someone who has never been lucky enough to be a member. I am always in awe of the magic that seems to accompany each of the members as well.
I absolutely love helping people plan magical vacations and I have gotten some feed back from friends and family telling me I made a difference in the trip they planned and that is what makes me smile. This has helped me make the decision that yes I can help bring the magic to others and  help make a Disney trip even more magical for everyone. So YES I am applying to be a WDW MOM like I have almost every year since the beginning (I had to miss last yr and it broke my heart). I may not make it again but I keep following my dream and someday my wish will come true.
So to all my fellow applicants I wish you arms full of pixie dust and lets enjoy this magical journey °o°

1 comment:

  1. I applied, maybe the third time is a charm. If not, it's okay because I still get to keep loving Disney and be the best blogger I can be! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete